Share Your Memories
1986 to 2016 - 30 Years of Wonderful Memories
With 30 years of involvement with the wonderful community of Queanbeyan, Canberra and the South Coast of NSW, we are positive that there are at least a couple of people out there who have a few good memories about The Cancer Support Group that they would like to share. And we would like to share them with everyone else! We are currently trying to arrange a day of video recording at the beginning of April 2016. If you are able to attend, please email firstname.lastname@example.org to find out more details.
Can't make it in to our office but would still like to take part?
Not a problem! There are two options - you can make a video at home and upload it to our Facebook Page (link below) or to our YouTube Page (link below). We will take the videos from both of these sites and use them in our professionally made video which will be shown on the night of our celebration and throughout the rest of the year. If you would like more information about the video, please email email@example.com or phone our office on (02) 6297 1261.
Here is a list of questions that you can use to help you out. You can either use these questions, or make up a video of your own content. We are happy with either!
- How did you first hear about The Cancer Support Group?
- How did you get involved with The Cancer Support Group?
- What do you know about the work The Cancer Support Group does?
- What do you know about the fundraising The Cancer Support Group does?
- Do you have an anecdote or story about The Cancer Support Group that you would like to share?
- In 2016, The Cancer Support Group is celebrating 30 years of helping people with cancer. What do you think of that?
- Any last comments?
Thank you for helping to make our celebrations the best they can be!